The Family Room is a bedroom only, connected by a short private landing to the Yellow Room.
It is oaked-beamed and has wide original oak floorboards, with views overlooking the garden and orchard. A variety of birds, including woodpeckers, are frequent visitors to the feeders on the tree just outside the window. Making it a perfect option for those looking for a Suffolk nature retreat.
The room has a more contemporary feel, with a modern oak framed double bed, two bedside tables, a vintage school desk with chair and easy chair. There is enough room for a z-bed if requested.
Before making an enquiry, please note:
- The Family Room does not have its own bathroom so it can only be booked with the Yellow Room.
- The toilet and bathroom can only be accessed through the bedroom of Yellow Room.
- There are two steeper than normal steps leading into the Yellow Room’s bedroom.
- A private winding stairwell, with a rope handrail, leads to the landing which connects both rooms.
- A downstairs shared toilet and shower-room is available.
- Children are very welcome but must be over 7 years of age.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like further information about booking both rooms. If the Yellow Room is booked, please enquire about booking this room with the Blue Room.